Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My mugasim!

I'm in love with Pandora internet radio.

Yes, I said it. I LOVE Pandora internet radio. No, this isn't a plug to get money. I absolutely love it. I love that whatever mood I'm in, Pandora has music for it.

Broadway? Type in Hairspray and get all sorts of Broadway musicals.

Maybe I'm feeling a bit like an Irish rebel, I type in Flogging Molly, alas! There is some Irish punk!

Maybe I'm feeling like dancing. September gets typed in and dance music comes on!

Why am I blogging about music? 2 reasons. I've been ignoring the blog and because music is my life. I love sharing it and love finding new ways to enjoy it! Pandora is so interesting. Oh. And it's free! What better way to learn new types of music?

So, go out and enjoy Pandora!

P.S. Music and orgasm. Thus, my title was born!!

No comments:

Post a Comment